Smart Cards (Postcards)
It’s easy to understand why the postcard is one of the most powerful forms of direct mail advertising. It’s highly visible, and you don’t have to open or unwrap anything to see what is being advertised. It’s tangible, it has a great shelf life, and it delivers your message quickly and clearly to anyone who sees it.
We call our postcards Smart Cards for the simple reason that advertisers who use them and the cards themselves are really smart for a number of reasons. Smart Cards by Mailbox Merchants are delivered outside of our standard shared mail package. For this reason, they are perceived by consumers as a stand-alone piece of mail. But because the post office considers them to be a part of a shared mail package, you get the benefit of reduced postage costs just like the rest of our products. This results in a substantial cost saving over over the competition. Now that’s Smart!
Smart Cards also show off their cleverness by giving you three intelligent configurations to choose from:
Fixed Smart Card
Our most popular and affordable Smart Card is our “Fixed” option. The “fixed” designation simply means that each recipient is receiving the same postcard with no unique customization. This card includes high impact 4-color graphics printed on both sides using a quality 9pt coated cardstock. Our low pricing always includes custom mapping of your target market, customer demographic information, free ad design, printing, and postage. No surprises!
Smart Cards are Now Available at Carrier Route Targeting
Before, in order to take advantage of the shared mail pricing per piece, you had to send out your postcard to an entire ZIP Code. This wasn’t bad because it allowed you to completely saturate a ZIP Code with your marketing. But what is even better than that is this new advantage of picking out the carrier routes around your targeted area offering maximizing the best opportunities for response to your message.
- Smart Cards drive traffic to your business and website
- They are stand-alone and are not attached to any other bulk mail bundle of offers.
- Smart Cards puts your brand in front of the recipient and helps to build trust.
- Recipients believe Direct Mail more than they do an offer received digitally.
- The Smart Card CR Program offers Geodemographical Expertise to help you pinpoint the best carrier routes or ZIP Codes for your message.
- Smart Cards engage the recipient and puts a tangible offer in their hands that remains in their home 17 days on average.
- They are a turnkey solution that includes mailing list, design, printing and postage.
Smart Cards are a great as one component of an overarching strategy that encompasses multiple marketing channels. They are turn-key and make your marketing dollars work harder to achieve more. Smart Cards are so turn-key, in fact, it’s almost as easy as a click of a button!
*Carrier Route level is for our Smart Card Fixed Only product. Available only in Mailbox Merchants shared mail distribution area. Not available in Chico, CA and Redding, CA markets.